How to Retake TestOut Pro Exams
TestOut Pro Certification Retake Policy
- The option to retake an exam is only available to examinees who have not passed the exam on a previous attempt. If a candidate passes the exam, they cannot retake the exam without prior approval from TestOut.
- Retake vouchers can be purchased online using the appropriate link below:
- Candidates must pay for each exam attempt. The cost of the first exam is included with the purchase of the associated TestOut Pro course.
After you have purchased your activation code you will need to add it to your LabSim account by performing the following:
- Log into your LabSim account.
- Under the "My LabSim Products," click "Add."
- Enter your activation code in the box, and click "Activate."
When an exam is added, students will not see the exam show up in the "Certifications" tab. Teachers and Admins will see the exam show up in the "Certifications" tab (or, if it is already there, they will see the voucher count go up). Note that once a user passes the exam their voucher count is no longer displayed and they cannot retake the exam.