LabSim Bookstore Return Policy
Bookstores may purchase TestOut LabSim courseware at the educational discount price. Unused course activation codes may be returned up to one year from date of purchase and will incur a 10% deactivation fee. No exceptions.
Any bookstore needing to return unused activation codes must submit a return request, including a list of unused activation codes, in order to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from TestOut. Any returns deviating from the RMA description will be subject to an additional 35% service fee.
Instructions for Returns
Fax 801-785-0575 or email email@example.com
a return request including the following information:
- A list of the unused activation codes
- The respective Invoice or Order number (located on the activation card) for each code
- An explanation of why the codes are being returned
- TestOut will verify that the codes are unused and purchased within one year, and then provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for the return
- If required, the bookstore will provide a Chargeback or Return number upon receipt of the RMA
- After TestOut has processed the return and deactivated the codes, a credit for the approved return (minus deactivation fee) will be applied to the customer’s account.
Typically, RMA authorizations are completed within two weeks. For any questions regarding returns, call 800-877-4889 and ask to speak with an academic sales representative.