- Implement a cabling solution to establish network communication.
- Deploy appropriate wired networking or internetworking device(s).
- Implement appropriate wireless networking device(s).
Network Device Configuration
- Configure IP addressing, DNS, and DHCP for a network host.
- Perform basic switch configuration tasks.
- Perform basic router configuration tasks.
- Establish a wireless network connection for a device on the network.
- Configure a VoIP endpoint.
- Configure DHCP services for a network subnet.
- Configure DNS for the network.
- Configure Remote Desktop to allow remote access to systems.
- Use network tools to discover network devices and resources.
- Perform data and server backup and recovery tasks.
- Configure virtual networking.
- Configure a host firewall to provide local security.
- Secure an enterprise wireless network.
- Configure security for a switch.
- Configure systems and remote devices to create and use a VPN connection.
- Perform administrative tasks on a network security appliance.
- Respond to social engineering exploits.
- Troubleshoot issues with networking media or devices to establish network communication.
- Troubleshoot IP configuration issues to establish network communication.
- Troubleshoot wired or wireless network connectivity to establish network communication.
Explore TestOut Pro Certifications